You can use your own domain with a website created in Sketch using Anima.
There are 2 steps to do that:
- Create a CNAME and an ‘A’ record in your domain provider settings
- Add your custom domain to your Anima Website Settings
1. Create a CNAME Record
Create a CNAME record that points your domain to our servers:
- Type: CNAME
- Host: www
- Points to: ns1.animaapp.com
Next, we are going to setup the “naked” domain which is your domain but without the ‘www‘.
Create a new ‘A’ record:
- Type: A
- Host: @
- IP Address: 126.96.36.199
Now, your websites should be accessible from:
- To avoid any conflicts, your domain provider’s settings should only have these two Anima records. Please delete any other existing record
- Domain changes can take between a few minutes to a few hours to take effect
2. Add a Custom Domain
Next step is to add your domain to your Projects settings:
- Go to your Projects dashboard
- Go to your Project Settings
- Go to the Prototype Link tab under Custom Domain
- Enter your domain, including ‘www.‘, and click Add
- Don't forget to click "Save Changes"
If you need to setup SSL for your custom domain, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your domain and Anima account email address.