When you click Preview in Browser, it creates a private draft of your work that only you can see. This way you can try and test different design ideas before sharing them with your Team.
Once you are happy with your draft, you can sync it to the selected Anima project.
Nothing will appear in the Anima project screen if the Draft is not Synced to it. Also, if there are other members in this team, they will not be able to see and share your work until the draft is synced.
Sync a Sketch Design to Anima
- Click Preview in Browser in the Anima plugin panel
- Click "Sync to Project" in the top right corner of the Fast Preview window
- Then, it will open in the browser.
Sync an Adobe XD or Figma Design to Anima
- Click the Preview in Browser button at the bottom of the Anima plugin panel
- When the browser window opens, click Sync to Project in the top right corner of the screen.