The Fixed Position feature is very helpful when you want to always show (stick) something on the screen and keep it from scrolling with the rest of the page, such as a navigation bar.
But this feature can also be used to create a cool floating effect!
Take a look at the colored circles floating behind the Client Feedback section:
How Is It Done?
There are two parts to this:
- A floating object (Circles)
- A gap on the page where the object is seen floating (Client Feedback background)
Follow these simple steps:
- Make the floating object or image the same exact width as the gap on the page so it aligns perfectly when scrolling down [See image below 👇]
- Place the floating object above the page fold and last in the layer list [See image below 👇]
- Then go to Prototype > Smart Layers > Fixed Position
Create a preview in the browser to see it live! [Open]
❗️Important: Place the floating object above the page fold and last in the layer list.