If you have a repeating set of links, like the left bar on our Dashboard example below, you may want to turn links into Symbols:
This is how it's done:
- Place the Master Symbol in the same Sketch Page as the rest of your design Artboards. (This may break Symbol Instances and they may need to be replaced )
- Create a link from the Master Symbol to its target artboard (Dashboard)
Now, the link will work anywhere you place the Left Bar Symbol!
Get started with these tutorials:
- Creating a High-Fidelity Prototyping in Sketch
- How to Publish a Website and Host it With Anima
- How to Handoff Design Specs to Developers
- How to Export Sketch to HTML
- Team Collaboration
We’re super excited to have you trying it out and hearing your feedback.