There are 3 ways to share your Interactions and Animations:
- Record it as video
- Save it as GIF
- Export Code
1. Here is how to record a video:
- Click the 🔴 Record button
2. Once you’re ready, click Start
A count down of 3 seconds will allow you to take a breath, and then recording will start. Click Finish once you’re done.
The video will be saved as a MOV file. You can either save the file locally or share a link online.
💾 2. Save Video Locally
For enterprise companies with strict security policy, recording a video and saving the file locally is a great way to communicate interaction design to stakeholders.
2. ▶️ Save or Export as GIF
Similar to recording a video, you can save GIFs locally or export them online.
3. </> Export as Code
- Here is an example link: https://handoff.animaapp.com/#/timeline/a78x6j5rvxa71O?video=1
Get started with these tutorials:
- Creating a High-Fidelity Prototyping in Sketch
- How to Publish a Website and Host it With Anima
- How to Handoff Design Specs to Developers
- How to Export Sketch to HTML
- Team Collaboration
We’re super excited to have you trying it out and hearing your feedback.