The message on the screen below means that there aren't any projects in the "New Project" Workspace... yet!
This guide will show you how to create a project.
How Create a New Project
- In Sketch, click 'Preview in Browser' from the Anima Panel
- The first time you do this, you will see the choice to create a new Project or add it to an already existing Project
- Name the new Project
- Select an existing Workspace from the Owner drop-down list or create a new Team
- Click ‘Create’
Now that you have a Draft of your design uploaded to your new Project.
ℹ️ Tips: Drafts
- Each time you “Preview in Browser”, Anima creates a Draft of your work
- Drafts are only visible to you
- You can keep working on your Draft without affecting the live prototype until you Sync again
- Personal is a workspace for personal use. Examples: Projects outside of work
- Teams are workplaces for your professional projects.