Anima allows designers to create high-fidelity prototypes right inside Sketch, Adobe XD, and Figma and export HTML & CSS in a single click.
This cool cat was designed by Diane Soko
What is Lottie Animations?
- Vector animations that are lightweight
- Classic for responsive design
- Created in Adobe After Effects, no engineers involved
How to add a Lottie animation to a prototype
On Anima’s panel in Sketch, Adobe XD, or Figma
- Click ‘Video, GIF, Lottie’ option under Smart Layers
- Enter or paste your Lottie json URL
* Here’s how to upload your files
- Click ‘Preview in the browser’, and watch the magic happens
- Share or Export Code