Haven't got Anima plugin for Sketch or Adobe XD?
Videos can be in the form of a video player or simply a cover/hero video without any control buttons.
Supported Video links are:
The embedded video player can have these settings:
- Auto Play
- No Control Buttons
- Cover (rect)
How To Embed Videos and GIFs
To embed a video to your website:
- Select the layer that will become the video
- Go to Prototype, expand the Smart Layers section, and select Video/GIF
- Paste your video’s URL
- Choose the Video settings: Auto Play, Loop, No Controls, Cover
To see it, click Preview in Browser in the Anima Panel.
If you want to embed locally stored files, go to your Project Settings, and in the Files tab, you can upload your videos/GIFs files from your computer and Anima will create a direct .mp4/.gif URL that can embedded using Video/GIF (Prototype>Smart Layers).
Landing Page Demo
Video Players Demo
Get started with these tutorials:
- Creating a High-Fidelity Prototyping in Sketch
- How to Publish a Website and Host it With Anima
- How to Handoff Design Specs to Developers
- How to Export Sketch to HTML
- Team Collaboration
We’re super excited to have you trying it out and hearing your feedback.