Embed Code can be added in 3 different levels:
- Embedding a code snippet in a layer means the code will render inside that layer. Example: A Google map in your Contact page.
- Embedding a code snippet in a webpage means the snippet will be embedded in that specific page. Example: Embed a chatbot only in your Support page.
- Embedding a code snippet on the website means the snippet will be embedded in every webpage of the site. Example: Web tracking or analytic tools.
How To Embed Code
This works the same for all Anima plugins in Sketch, Adobe XD, or Figma:
- Decide where you want to Embed Code: in a Layer, an Artboard, or Website
- Under Smart Layers section of the Anima panel select Embed Code
- The Embed Code panel will open.
- Click Save after pasting the code
Get started with these tutorials:
- Creating a High-Fidelity Prototyping in Sketch
- How to Publish a Website and Host it With Anima
- How to Handoff Design Specs to Developers
- How to Export Sketch to HTML
- Team Collaboration
We’re super excited to have you trying it out and hearing your feedback.