Don't have Anima's plugin for Sketch, Adobe XD, or Figma?
Here's how to install it.
Supported links formats are:
- Lottie File (.json)
The embedded video player can have these settings:
- Auto Play
- No Control Buttons
- Cover (rect)
How To Embed Videos, GIFs, and Lottie Files
- Create a placeholder for the video with a Shape or Image
- Select the placeholder and go to the Smart Layers section of the Anima panel, and select Video/GIF/Lottie
- Paste your source’s URL
- Select the Playback settings: Auto Play, Loop, No Controls, Cover
- Click Save
To see it live, click Preview in Browser in the Anima Panel.
If you want to embed locally stored files, go to your Project Settings, and in the Files tab, you can upload videos/GIFs/Lottie files from your computer.
Anima will create a direct .mp4/.gif/.json URL that can be embedded in your design.
For Adobe XD
Get Started with Anima!
- Creating a High-Fidelity Prototyping in Sketch
- How to Publish a Website and Host it With Anima
- How to Handoff Design Specs to Developers
- How to Export Sketch to HTML
- Team Collaboration
We’re super excited to have you trying it out and hearing your feedback.