Videos can be in the form of a video player or simply a cover/hero video without any control buttons.
Supported Video links are:
The embedded video player can have these settings:
- Auto Play
- No Control Buttons
- Cover (rect)
❗️Learn how you can upload your own Video/GIF files to your design.
How To Embed Videos and GIFs
To embed a video to your website:
- Select the layer that will become the video
- Go to Prototype, expand the Smart Layers section, and select Video/GIF
- Paste your video’s URL
- Choose the Video settings: Auto Play, Loop, No Controls, Cover
To see it, click Preview in Browser in the Anima Panel.
Landing Page Demo
Video Players Demo
Get started with these tutorials:
- Creating a High-Fidelity Prototyping in Sketch
- How to Publish a Website and Host it With Anima
- How to Handoff Design Specs to Developers
- How to Export Sketch to HTML
- Team Collaboration
We’re super excited to have you trying it out and hearing your feedback.