The Slack integration informs your team about changes and updates in Anima.
How to set up Slack integration:
- Go to your Team settings.
- Open General.
- Find the Slack integration and click Connect.
4. You'll redirect to Slack's integration page. Just choose your team and select the channel you'd like to receive notifications.
How to remove the integration:
- To remove It, click Remove next to the slack channel name.
You will get notified in Slack when:
- Somone syncs a new version to one of your team projects
- Someone commented or replied to a comment on one of your team projects.