- All Customer Data is stored on AWS S3 on encrypted using AES-256 Server-Side Encryption with Amazon S3-Managed Keys (SSE-S3)
- We use MongoDB with encryption-at-rest using the industry-standard AES-256 algorithm.
- SSL is used for all for network communication with the database.
- All communication to our API is secured by SSL/TLS 1.2.
- All access tokens are securely stored encrypted in Mac OS Keychain.
Each project access is limited to users which are explicitly assigned access.
For more information please see: Manage Access Levels and Roles in a Team
All of Anima data storage takes place in the US.
- Amazon AWS - Servers & Storage
- Heroku.com - Servers
- Mongodb.com - Storage
- Redislabs.com - Storage
- Stripe.com - Payments system
- Mailchimp.com - Email provider
- Mailgun.com - Email provider
- HubSpot.com - Email provider
- Mixpanel.com - Analytics providers (Anonymous data)
R&D teams and Support teams are based in USA and in Israel.