- All Customer Data is stored on AWS S3 on encrypted using AES-256 Server-Side Encryption with Amazon S3-Managed Keys (SSE-S3)
- We use MongoDB with encryption-at-rest using the industry-standard AES-256 algorithm.
- SSL is used for all for network communication with the database.
- All communication to our API is secured by SSL/TLS 1.2.
- All access tokens are securely stored encrypted in Mac OS Keychain.
Each project access is limited to users which are explicitly assigned access.
For more information please see: Manage Access Levels and Roles in a Team