Publish your website directly from Sketch:
- Preview in Browser
- Sync to Anima
- Connect your domain or Export Code
*XD and Figma coming soon.
What you need
- Download Anima plugin for Sketch, or Anima plugin for Adobe XD
- Your beautiful design (Tutorial on creating a landing page)
- A custom domain (Optional)
Step 1: Your Design is Ready? Let's Preview it!
Once you have created your website, click Preview in Browser to verify that the website looks as desired.
Step 2: Sync to Anima
Happy with how your site looks? Sync your design to your Anima Project.
Step 3: 🌎 Publishing Your Website
Get an Anima Public Link:
- After you Sync, click Share. This will direct you to the Project Sharing options
- Enable and copy a Public Link to share with anyone
Publish to Your Own Domain (Pro Plans only)
- We are not a Custom Domain provider. You first need to get a domain from GoDaddy, Google Domains, or any domain provider.
- Follow this guide to create a CNAME record that points your domain to our servers
- Next, go to your Website Settings and click Add Domain
- Enter domain and click Add
- In the top right corner of the Website Settings page, click on Publish to www.yourdomain.com
Want to handoff code to engineers, or host the code yourself?
Get HTML & CSS with a single click.