Hover happens when the visitor hovers their mouse over a specific element and can shows that a button is interactive.
- Watch Hover Effects Video Tutorial.
Create a Hover Effect
- Select the layer(s) you want to add the effect to
- In Prototype, expand the Smart Layers section, and click Hover Effect
- Select the desired Hover effect, or enter your own CSS transition
- Click Save
Hover Effect Examples
Fade In Hover Effect Tutorial
- Creating a High-Fidelity Prototyping in Sketch
- How to Publish a Website and Host it With Anima
- How to Handoff Design Specs to Developers
- How to Export Sketch to HTML
- Team Collaboration
We’re super excited to have you trying it out and hearing your feedback.